Foreign Trage & Customs Services
- EU customs code
- ATLAS procedural instructions
- customs tariff numbers
- customs value law
- customs master data
- import sales tax
When exporting to non-EU countries, there are tariff advantages that give companies a competitive advantage in export markets.
This includes the determination of the preferential origin of the goods and the issuing of corresponding preferential documents, as well as the form EUR1 or the declaration of origin on the invoice.
The applicable customs tariff number of the goods is a prerequisite for determining the correct list condition for origin determination.
For materials or goods sold in the EU, it is also necessary to control the management of supplier declarations.
Businesses, even if they are not active in the armaments sector or other "critical" sectors, must deal with the following issues: products and services subject to authorization, embargoed countries, economic operators listed in sanction lists.
- Are these areas of law established in your company?
- Who identifies dual-use goods and uses the correct codes for customs declarations?
- Are your working procedures current and up-to-date?
- Are they known in the company and are the processes being lived?
organisational customs clearance
Do you need support with your customs processes? We can support you in bulding up following setup:
- organisational advice customs with the professional background of our team.
Topics: e.g. tariff classification, customs value, authorizations authorized exporter or authorized exporter, simplified customs procedure, customs warehouse, active or outward processing
- create work and organisation instructions that are tailored to your business processes and are practical to use.
- preparation and accompaniment of customs audits.
- consultancy in the inhouse process design for the cooperation with customs service providers (tenders, implementation, coordination) freight forwarders, courier service providers, customs software providers or consulting firms from the logistics, tax consulting companies or law firms.
authorised economic operator (AEO)
We support you with the application and for keeping your status (monitoring). The goal of certification should also include improving your operational customs processes. This is not the focus of the Federal Customs Administration. We include this aspect and check your processes for potential weaknesses. This gives you the opportunity to implement improvements without time pressure.
With a customs check, you recognize weaknesses and optimization potential in your customs processes.
We do check your logistics processes and optimize your customs activities.
Together with you, we wilI analyze all customs procedures and take into account the interaction in your company and with customs service providers.
Through interviews, customs clearance checks (random samples or with IT support), we gain an overview and derive possible measures from this.
The results and implementation proposals are documented and presented in a report.
We offer optional support for the implementation of individual measures.
Recognize and assess your risks in the customs area with us before the Customs Administration initiates this in criminal or fine proceedings:
- Design advice on structures of customs departments in your company (structure and process organization)
- Implementation of customs processes and internal control systems (risk management & compliance)
By introducing Risk Management & Compliance measures you bring long-term transparency and security into your business processes.
individual trainings & workshops
Depending on the target group, such as:
- purchasing or
- customs departments
Of course, you will also receive a confirmation of participation confirming your personal customs knowledge and serving as the Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) status as a training certificate to the Customs Administration.
coaching for career changers & managers
- Where did you acquire your customs knowledge?
- Are you also a career changer and endeavor to keep up to date with seminars, magazines and laws?
We agree the timing in a flexible way: by phone, by e-mail or even on site.